** ACCORDING TO THE SOCIAL VELOCITY: “The Theory of Change Builds Vision, Mission and Strategy So That Any Organization Can Achieve It’s Goals.”
** SPECIAL FREE BONUS** EXCEL WORKBOOK INCLUDED. In order to further improve the student experience, there is a free download of an Excel workbook packed with ready to use activities. This helps ensure everything is even easier to understand & even more fun and engaging! **
Are you a for profit or non-profit organization professional ready to take your organizational strategy to the next level? In this course, you will learn a step-by-step process to developing a powerful tool used by organizations in the private sector such as the WorldBank and non-profit organizations such as Oxfam and Standford Social Innovation to achieve their goals. This course covers important topics such as how to craft your mission, identify your target audience, align your strategies and reflect on your results. You will leave this course with a fully-fledged Theory of Change!
The contents of this course are all based on my work experience as a Policy Analyst in The Office of the Presidency of South Africa, founder of Grow2Lead, a leadership and non-profit organization in South Africa and a Data Associate for a leading Education nonprofit in New York City. I received a PhD from Texas A&M University and a Master’s degree in Public Administration from the Bush School of Government. This course ties together both my theoretical knowledge and practical experience in a dynamic, practical and applicable way.
Students of this course will enjoy learning the step-by-step process to developing a Theory of Change and experience other useful demo lectures that discuss tools such as the SWOT analysis, Balanced Scorecard, Logic Model and Decision making tools. Use this course to take your organization to the next level!
What are the requirements?
- Come ready to learn 🙂
What am I going to get from this course?
- Develop a Theory of Change for your Organization
- Join a global community of students!
- Superb reviews!
- Use the model to achieve your results!
- After this course you will have the tools / skills needed to craft a Theory of Change for your organization.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone in the for profit or non-profit field looking to align their strategies with their results.
Information you will get:
- Develop a Theory Of Change using the free workbook provided
- Craft a crystal clear mission for the organization using a step by step process
- Test assumptions using double loop learning and design thinking
- Define organizational strategies using a Logic Model, Balanced Scorecard and Skills Audit
- Determine a target audience using a client description system
- Evaluate achieved outcomes
- Nothing, Come Ready to Learn 🙂
This course is for:
- Anyone in the for profit or non-profit field looking to align their organization strategies with their results.