This comprehensive C# course is designed for beginner programmers, as you won’t be rushing through code. It focuses on the C# language rather than the graphical aspects of Windows programming. Lessons 51-127 give you a view of C# through web programming with Web Forms. This means you will also learn HTML, basic CSS and how to use a variety of controls like buttons, text boxes, drop downs lists and others.
You’ll learn in a detailed and deliberate way so you can set a foundation and move from basic to more advanced concepts easily.
In addition to learning C#, you’ll also cover the Microsoft Visual Studio programming environment, which will serve as the perfect complement to your newfound C# skills.
Learn C#, Visual Studio, and Object Oriented Programming
Start Using the C# Programming Language to Work with Code and Data
Understand the Microsoft Visual Studio Environment as It Relates to C#
Apply the Fundamentals of Object Oriented Programming to Data
Enhance Your Programming Skills with a Foundation in C#
To put what you’re learning to the test as you move through the course, you’ll also complete a variety of programming assignments for hands-on practice.
Contents and Overview
You’ll start this course by learning the fundamentals of C# and Visual Studio, including configuring the layout, defining variables, interacting with users, and understanding data types, data conversions, and constants.
To work with code in a more advanced way, you’ll tackle how to check simple conditions using if/else blocks, as well as how to use loops to do things like repeat blocks of code to work more efficiently.
After covering various operators to evaluate and assign control structures, you’ll learn how to use arrays to store collections of data.
Moving on to Object Oriented Programming, you’ll create objects that contain both data and functions to make your job even easier.
By the end of this course, you’ll have a solid understanding of the most important aspects of C#, Visual Studio, and Object Oriented Programming.
You’ll be able to use these new skills to advance your career as a programmer, as well as become a C# developer.
There is also a section on applying some of the methods from C# to scripting in Unity.
On the bottom are several lessons on C# 7.0
Note: Promo template licensed from PRESENTERMEDIA
Information you will get:
- Understand how to create and run simple Console program
- Learn how to create and use variables
- Learn about several different data types, and why they are needed
- Operate on variables using basic mathematical operators, and see when this is not possible
- Control program flow with simple if/else blocks, while loops, switch blocks
- Understand the difference between for loops and foreach loops
- Describe how to use several different logical operators
- Understand how to use unary and binary operators, and the ternary operator
- Learn how to construct methods, and why they help
- Understand how to use the dynamic keyword, and var keywords to save time
- Learn how to construct simple classes and instantiate them
- See how to use constructors, properties and static and object fields
- Learn how to polymorphism helps to write less code
- Understand why virtual methods are needed, and how to create them
- Learn how to create abstract classes, and why they matter
- Get a small preview of the power of lists, and generics with LINQ
- Understand how many methods inside the string class can be used
- Learn how to group related functionality together with name spaces
- Learn the basics of HTML
- Learn how to use SQL Server 2014
- Learn how to write stored procedures and how to save, and read records
- Learn how to manipulate data directly in C# with Linq
- Learn how to make practical use of Interfaces
- Learn how to make applications more stable with the nullable keyword
- Learn how to create and read XML files
- Learn how to save and reconstruct objects using serialization
- Please read through the curriculum to see many other things
- Learn how to write basic C# unity scripts
- Learn about the features of C# 7.0
- You must be able to download and install Visual Studio Community 2015
- You cannot complete this course with previous versions of Visual Studio
This course is for:
- This is a course for beginning students
- This course is a combo pack, so the first 50 are for beginners
- The lectures numbered 51-127 are for more advanced students
- Those interested in unity scripting to make games come to life
- There are some considerably advanced topics towards the bottom of the course