SKILLSHARE Success # 2: 2017 Maximize Premium Students Enrollment
To succeed in Skillshare – Enroll Premium Students into our classes as that is how we get paid. Know when to stop free enrollments!
Rosa’s Online School:
- Teaching 22 Courses on Business Successes – Kindle, Skillshare!
- Teaching 42 Courses on Music & Piano Courses!
OVER 25,000 Successful students have already taken my online courses since July 2014 with 877 – 5 Star Reviews
My Skilshare students are having great successes in Skillshare using my Tips. If you are starting out, get as many tips as you are able to so that you get paid!
I’ve done a lot of different methods to market my Skillshare classes. While it is great to see our followers increasing and the number of students taking our courses growing day by day, we also look forward to receiving our monthly payment to pay our bills.
It takes a lot of FAITH to open our paypal email every month.
We never know what to expect because there isn’t an overall graph to see the number of enrollments to all our courses in Skillshare.
- It’s great to receive 3 FAT payments!
- But what a DISAPPOINTMENT when we discover that our Royalty Payment is unexpectedly LOW! Our jaws drop. What happened? Why so low? What went wrong? Skillshare made a mistake, it must be! And so we thought……
This happened to me in the June, 2016 payment. I could not rationalize this. It’s illogical:
- I had more courses created, royalty payment should be higher.
- I had more students enrollment, royalty payment should increase.
- I had more followers, royalty payment should grow.
- I spent more time marketing, it should reflect in our royalty payment.
- So all this “More” & “Should”
Learn this Critical Lesson from my mistake!
I used an entire month of July to dig into what went wrong. I’ve contacted the Skillshare support teams to search out for the reasons behind all this. They’ve given me sound advice. Skillshare didn’t make any mistakes in the Royalty payment.
I am creating this course for Newbies so that you don’t make the same mistake I made.
I’ve KEYED into the critical lesson I learned from my mistakes so that you don’t make them.
In this course:
- Learn from my GRAVE mistake.
- Understand the difference between Premium Enrollments & Free Enrollments
- Understand the POWER of Premium Enrollments that give you Royalty
- Know when to begin and stop and start again with Free Enrollments
- Try to think from the students perspective when they click on your class links.
This course will continue to upgrade as the months move along!
September is going to feed us all with FAT pay cheques!
About Rosa’s Online Course:
- Over 25,000 very happy students already in my classes
- See the 5 Star Reviews from VERY satisfied students
- You get free lifetime access
- All videos are at your finger tips to watch anytime & anywhere
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always free
- Join this happy family of students
Information you will get:
- MARKET their Skillshare courses effectively
- ENROLL Premium students to get paid
- AVOID the mistakes I made
- KNOW when to enroll free students
- KNOW when to stop enrolling free students
- MAXIMIZE the numbers of premium students enrollment
- THINK from the students point of view
- DO an extra step to get students to enroll
- USE projects to get more exposure
- USE projects to market their courses to get premium students
- Teach a class in Skillshare to do marketing
This course is for:
- For students who are teaching in Skillshare
- For students who want to be successful in Skillshare