The mission of this workshop is to understand and embrace the concepts of Gamification thinking & design, to incorporate engagement, fun, mastery and autonomy for your players in- and outside of your organization by using the tools & techniques for Enterprise Gamification.
Gamification is the use of game design techniques & design elements to solve problems and engage audiences. Gamification strives to encourage users to engage in desired behaviors in connection with non-game applications.
The focus of this course is for the use of gamification in the business world and the impact on business metrics such as ROI.
All slide decks that can be seen in the course videos are available as PPT downloads.
Information you will get:
- Introduction to Enterprise Gamification
- Defining the Challenge & Goals
- Understanding the Player(s)
- Learning about Gamification Design and Game Mechanics
- Gamifying the Application / Process / Activity
- Growing & Sustaining the Application / Process / Activity
- Considering National and International Legal Restrictions
- Building Awareness and Support for Gamification in your Organization
- Developing a Holistic Corporate Gamification Strategy
- Bring a playful attitude
This course is for:
- IT Architects
- Application Developers
- Community Managers
- IT Consultants
- User Experience Designers
- Business Process Experts
- Solution & Product Managers
- Marketing & Brand managers
- Game Designers