Anyone who has attended a meeting that went on for too long or achieved very little will know the frustration. We all have busy lives and being able to conduct a productive and effective meeting is important to all.
If you’ve been tasked with organising, chairing or taking the minutes for a meeting, and you need it to be a success, then this course is for you.
My team and I have put this short course together to provide you with the information, templates and techniques you need to run an effective meeting.
The curriculum includes:
- The preparations and planning for your meeting
- An explanation of meeting roles and responsibilities for the Chairperson, Secretary and participants
- Finalising the meeting outcomes and preparing the minutes
- Quizzes and reflection activities to test and apply your knowledge
- Fillable Agenda and Minutes templates to use at your next meeting.
Information you will get:
- Determine the purpose and type of meeting required
- Prepare and distribute an Agenda and supporting documents
- Record and prepare the Minutes of the meeting
- Understand the role of the Chairman and Secretary in an effective meeting
- Use techniques for keeping the meeting on track and achieving its objectives.
- No previous experience or equipment is required for this course.
This course is for:
- Business professionals who need to organise and run a successful meeting.
- Members of community groups who want to organise and run effective group meetings.