Boxshot 4 is a Windows PC based software product that produces 3D mock ups of virtual products. A product that you wish to sell online need not physically exist for you to create a life like 3D image of the product.
Boxshot supports 3D components including books, CDs, CD cases, DVD and computer monitors. All components can be easily skinned (e.g. wrapped in a book cover) to cause the component to display as any component of your product (e.g. book or CD). Create an image composed of multiple product components arranged in a 3D space and then render the image to produce JPEG or PNG output.
Boxshot simply and easily allows you to take advantage of the following capabilities:
- Add image components to a 3D space
- Skin each component with simple graphics to represent your product
- Arrange visual components and change the camera angle to your liking
- Render 72 dpi images at up to 1024 pixels in length or width
- Add lighting, shadows, reflections and backgrounds to your image
Boxshot 4 is a simple yet powerful tool for rendering 3D mock ups of online virtual products for sale online.
Information you will get:
- Use Boxshot 4 to easily create 3D book covers
- Use Boxshot 4 to easily create other 3D product mock ups
- Windows PC
This course is for:
- Anyone selling an online virtual product
- Anyone needing 3D virtual product mock ups