Do you hate to be on camera, but do you need video?
” Solid Gold Animation Class . As with all Anneke’s classes, this class is organized for maximum student success. Following her directions is easy, and if you do the work, you get results. Share your animations in the discussion area for each day, and get valuable feedback from Anneke on how to improve. At the end of this course, what do you get? Portfolio quality animations to display to clients with pride. For me, that is PURE GOLD. “
No time or energy to learn a new animation program with a steep learning curve?
Then this course is for you!
After the second Animation Challenge, you will have more than one animation video ready for use on your website, with a script and a voice-over.
The structure of this Video Made Easy animation course is very simple:
- each lesson has an animation problem,
- basic materials to practice from to make an animation,
- a animation as solution
- step by step making of the animation.
” Very inventive and thorough. This course used tons of actionable steps that made learning fun and easy – what an awesome approach to scripting and creating effective voiceovers, among many other skills!”
You do not have to have done the first challenge, but is might be easier to do them in the right order. level 1, level 2 etc..
What do you learn in this course:
- Learn how to glue a voice-over to a template in the free software Powtoon.
- How to make an animation from scratch with a voice over as a base.
- Order a voice-over on Fiverr and try out the differences with your own voice
- Work with fill-in-the-blank scripts, and find out where to get them for free.
” I found this course builds very nicely on part 1 where you learn to use Powtoon to make a video and add music. Starting with ready made voice-overs, Anneke shows students step-by-step how to time the scenes to the script, the theory of it as well as practical application so that, for me at least, this learning is useful not only for Powtoon, but also for other video programs I use. From there we learned the basics of script-writing and how to use fill-in-the-blank templates (provided) for our own projects. There was instruction on making voice-overs, options for equipment you could use and most importantly, how to clean up the audio track before adding to a video. For those who prefer not to make their own voice-overs, Anneke demonstrated how to get professional quality work done for a low price.“
Animation for Beginners (4): Add your Voice to Animation is the fourth part of animation courses for beginners
Animation for Beginners (1): Explaindio3 Animation Start,
Animation for Beginners (2): Explaindio3 Animation Projects
Animation for Beginners (3): Powtoon Animation Templates
Animation for Beginners (5): Outsourcing Animation on Budget
7500 Students have enrolled in her animation classes.
The courses are based on Learning by Doing, the teacher challenges you to start making animations , and shows you in over the shoulder video’s how to do that.
No theory, just practice in a friendly and encouraging environment
Join now, have your animation and video in the shortest time possible!
Information you will get:
- Make your own professional video animations without needing an expert
- Have five video animations ready to use on your website after the course
- Understand how to use Voice-Over in a Promo Video Animation in Templates
- Make an Easy Video Animation from a Script and a Voice-Over without the use of a template
- Learn how to get a Professional Voice-over
- Learn how to work with Fill-In-the-Blank Scripts
- Produce and Optimize Audio for your Voice-Over
- We will start with the free version of Powtoon, nothing else needed.
- It is easier, but not necessary if students do the first 5 days Animation Challenge Course
This course is for:
- This course is for small business owners, and freelancers who know they need video, but don’t know where to start
- For entrepreneurs who do not want to be on camera, but still need video
- Who want a professional looking video, made in an easy way, without a steep learning curve
- This course is not for students who want to learn animation step by step