***** COURSE MATERIAL IS UP-TO-DATE AS OF 01/01/2016 *****
Start making money on Airbnb, learn secret Airbnb tricks & tips, become the best Airbnb host you can be and increase the revenue from your Airbnb listing.
Are you ever away from home? Why not make back your travel expenses and rent out your home? It’s easy, safe and you can have your first guests within a week!
What students say:
“Fantastic Course! I have read Jasper’s Book and went through his Course. It is absolutely brilliant and I recommend it to any serious Airbnb hosts! David G”
“Airbnb Saigon??? Awesome course. Moving to Saigon for startup work and renting a 2 bedroom flat. I think I can use your tips to actually pay for cost of living!”
About this course:
- Full, free lifetime access
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always included for free
- Includes my personal guidebook that I send to my guests that you can copy
- Free surprise bonuses to increase your income even more!
- Upon completion of the course, you will get access to the private Facebook group Airbnb Academy
- Includes several email templates that you can use to communicate with your guests
- Includes unique pricing tool that you can use to optimize your prices
SEE HOW I MADE $60,000 from renting out a single two bedroom apartment while traveling the world full-time! You can see proof of my earnings in the free preview video below.
Based on my huge success I am going to go over every single aspect of Airbnb hosting, I will not hold anything back. Everything I teach is easily implemented and designed to make the most from your Airbnb listing.
This course is for current Airbnb hosts that want to improve their earnings and for hosts who are starting out on Airbnb.
For those who haven’t started yet, you might be sitting on a goldmine! Here are examples of how you can make money on Airbnb:
- Move in with your partner and rent out your entire house full-time
- List your house only in the weekends and if booked go on a fun weekend trip
- Rent out a spare room and make back up to half of your rent or mortgage
- Rent out an air mattress or couch
- Rent out your entire place and go on a round the world trip (like I do!)
- List your house and when booked stay with friends or family
- Rent out your house only when you are on holiday and make back at least half of your travel expenses
MOST COMMON QUESTION: IS IT SAFE?
- After hosting over 150 groups of guests and interviewing over 50 Airbnb hosts on my podcast I can tell you that issues (like guests misbehaving, stealing your stuff or damaging your house) are extremely rare!
- Airbnb has a $1,000,000 Host Guarantee policy in place that covers you in case your insurance fails to reimburse you
- YOU decide who will stay in your house, you are 100% in control
You will learn:
- How to create a killer title for your listing
- The right way to compose a description
- How to get stunning pictures of your space
- How to prepare your house for your first guests
- My two-step strategy for getting outstanding reviews
- How to manage your listing from anywhere in the world
- The correct settings for your listing
- My personal pricing strategy that will get your place fully booked
- Airbnb SEO, how to get your listing to page 1 of the search results
- How to negotiate with your guests
- How to communicate with your guests
- What to do when a guest isn’t happy
- How to outsource the Airbnb management process
And much much more!
So you’ve read this far! Thank you.
You can watch 12 videos for FREE! Check them out! One very important final point: if you own a house or you are renting a house and you are ever away from home, then you’re missing out on serious $! Every day you wait is costing you money…
I know it is scary to have random people from the internet in your house, every single Airbnb host has had this concern. Worried? Here’s the solution:
- Create your Airbnb listing
- When you get a booking request, you can still reject the booking if you feel unsure about the guest
Information you will get:
- Compose a well written description
- Add beautiful pictures to their listing
- Price their Airbnb listing correctly
- Communicate efficiently with their guests
- Gather stellar reviews from their Airbnb guests
- Manage check-ins even when traveling abroad
- Move up the ranks in the Airbnb search results
- Understand what type of rooms and spaces can be listed on Airbnb
- Create an attention-grabbing title for their Airbnb listing
- Sign up for an Airbnb account
- Add verifications to their Airbnb listing
- Students should have a computer or laptop with an Internet connection at their disposal
- Students should either have an Airbnb account or be willing to create one
- Students should be looking to maximize the results from their Airbnb listing
This course is for:
- Current Airbnb hosts who wants to improve the results from their listing
- Aspiring Airbnb hosts who want to make the most from their Airbnb listing