Learn the concepts of the full 360 recruitment cycle, picking up skills, tips, tricks and hints, as well as theoretical and practical knowledge, to allow you to develop a successful career as a top biller. Become a revenue generating superstar!
Build your portfolio as a super biller by following the simple steps in this course to enhance your understanding of recruitment, whatever level of ability you currently possess.
- Generate leads and new business
- Taking a job specification
- Use assertive sales techniques
- Become effective at closing
- Maximise revenue through continued business development
- Perform in depth, control based candidate qualification
- Build strong questioning and listening skills
- Understand continual pipeline building
Powerful ideas you can apply today to build your brand and monetize your skills
Recruiting is big business, but with changing job markets, increasingly competitive resourcing capability, and higher candidate awareness, you need to develop the skills that will set you apart from the rest as one of the best. Pick up essential ideas around how to become a top biller, building ideas to develop a consistent business model and maintain healthy relationships.
You don’t want to be a flashy salesman; use this course to develop subtle ideas around how best to enhance your skillset without damaging your reputation. Earn respect, trust, and build authenticity to get the best results for you, your candidates, and your clients.
If you are looking to get a start in a career in recruitment, have hit some stumbling blocks, or want ideas on how to adequately build your profile, this course is for you.
Content and Overview
You will look at the entire scope of the 360° recruitment cycle, using the key principles of this process and the sales environment to develop an understanding and appreciation of the whole process to build your own brand and business.
We start off looking into simple, but effective, ideas around generating leads and winning new business, as well as how to properly take a job specification, not just a few lines jotted down we forget about. You will understand how to effectively prioritize the roles you have on offer, avoiding wasting time on opportunities that have limited success ratios, whilst building those where we can get the biggest wins.
You will spend time looking at relationship building and candidate control, using thorough qualification methods to ensure we are working with the highest calibre individuals. As we develop, you will learn how to sell roles to candidates, candidates to clients, and sell yourself as a trusted partner.
An insight into the ideas around fact finding and analysing needs combined with selling back to these will arm you with the tools you need to produce useful, powerful, targeted pitches. Management also plays a critical role for any recruiter; managing the interview process and the people involved, steering your relationships the way you want them to develop.
We will end by showing you how to effectively close throughout the entire cycle, ensuring you never have issues around turn-downs and people accepting counteroffers. Dealing with objections helps you close, and we’ll show you a simple, yet highly effective objection handling model, ensuring you develop the best ability to close, and giving you the highest conversion rate.
Information you will get:
- Understand and be able to apply the core principles of the full recruitment life cycle, from initial lead generation to closing multiple, successive deals
- Construct a detailed analysis of the Consultant’s market and Client’s needs to build candidate and client control
- Locate and source high quality, passive candidates, who are difficult to find
- Build and foster trust, authenticity and control with your clients and candidates
- Manage the entire 360° process as an individual, team member or leader, generating greater revenue and building your profile and brand for the future
- Prepare your working environment and scheduling to allow full development of the techniques expected of modern recruitment professionals
- Students will need to download documents and diagrams in PDF format
- Be prepared to think constructively around new ideas and concepts which are practical in nature
- Prepare to reflect and review content to adapt for your needs
- Use templates to construct powerful forms, scripts and conversation pieces for your role as a recruiter
- Students will need to complete a series of progressive lectures
This course is for:
- Recruitment Consultants of all levels
- All staff working on the resourcing and recruiting of candidates
- In house talent acquisition staff aiming to secure a better calibre of candidates for their internal requirements
- Agency recruiters looking to advance their skills and work towards a more profitable desk
- Aspiring recruiters and consultants who are looking to get ahead of their peers in the local market