This course is an integrative case study that teaches you the basics on how to create, research, implement and control a successful fitness marketing plan. This course will include topics like the 4 P’s of marketing, analyzing the internal and external environments of your business or company, consumer behavior, SMART objectives, tribal marketing, and Implementing, controlling and assessing the outcome of your marketing plan.
This course will place you in the “Senior Marketer” seat as you create a marketing plan for your company or business. For your case study you will select an idea you would like to see happen then the course will take you step by step through the process making a plan that you can put into action the second you complete the course.
Information you will get:
- Know, understand and use the 4 P’s of marketing.
- Analyze the internal and external environments of your business or company.
- Become familiar with consumer behavior.
- Create SMART objectives.
- Better understand what is tribal marketing.
- The students will need a printer to print out course templates.
This course is for:
- This course is intended for the current or aspiring fitness and wellness entrepreneur or marketer.