In this course, you will find lessons containing overviews of various project scheduling practices and strategies that you will need to pass PMI-SP certification exam. in addition to some other information that will help you in your practical life such as required accredited techniques to review the project schedule .
Course Content :
Section 1: Introduction
Section 2: Basic Concepts
To be familiar with some essential terms that will be used frequently during this course such as Project , organization , Organizational structure , and Project life cycle
Section 3: Schedule Mission Management
It contains the required steps , before going to the project schedule
Section 4: Create the Schedule Management Plan
After getting familiar with our project , We will become ready to make a time schedule for this project , but first we should make a road map for our next steps
Section 5: Schedule Creation
It contains the project Time Management Processes , such as activity definition and sequencing, schedule development, and resource planning and management .
Section 6: Review the schedule
Practical guidelines to know if the project schedule has met the specifications or not .
Section 7: Schedule Analysis and Maintenance
Learn the preferred approach to applying status and changes to your project and understand how to analyze resulting impacts
Section 8: Schedule Communication/Reporting
Understand the benefits and applications of various project reports and how to interpret them. also how to create the necessary communication pieces to inform stakeholders.
Section 9: Final Review
Tips and strategies for studying for the PMI-SP® Certification Exam
Information you will get:
- Identify the components of the project scope documentation that drive the structure of your project schedule
- Create effective schedule models that represent your project work and the dependencies between activities
- Learn how to apply status and changes to your schedule to maintain an up to date view of schedule health
- Gain the ability to identify potential schedule issues and learn methods to address them.
- Create and understand various types of communication and reporting formats and the audience for each.
- An opportunity to take a practice exam modeled after questions encountered on the PMI-SP® Certification Exam
- Satisfy the 30 hour formal project management training requirement for PMI®’s PMI-SP® professional certification
- Be comfortable with the examination format and typical question styles
- A good working knowledge of project management, some experience managing projects and a basic understanding of the PMBOK Guide
This course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning the fundamentals of concepts of schedule development and management through PMI standards and guidelines
- Experienced Project Managers and Project Schedulers who want to enhance their knowledge and skills in the areas of schedule development and management